Talent Acquisition – Sourcing (Lead Sourcing Specialist)
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,500 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition – Sourcing (Lead Sourcing Specialist) to support our Defense & Engineering client in the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from active and passive-candidate channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications if required and screening direct applications to provide quality long-lists.
This position is based in our Global Client Service Centre in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Fully utilize relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing different channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilizing Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate
- Develop own network of candidates and seek to grow such network with relevant candidates for sector supported
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for role
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilizing CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate, managing candidate communications as directed to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sourcing and recruitment experience recruiting across specialized level positions within Engineering
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements, including developing sourcing strategies
- Proven experience working across remote teams and as an individual contributor to drive the talent agenda
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Alexander Mann Solutions