Senior Visual Designer Contract Role Months Contract
Senior Visual Designer – Contract Role -3-6 months
User Experience Team
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer with a minimum of 5 years
experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing
effective and engaging digital experiences that are informed by research and
consumer insights, and they ll have the numbers to prove it. They will be a
brand storyteller that can execute beautiful work while possessing a hunger for
testing and iterating to drive results. Experience integrating digital products
with landing pages is a big bonus.
As a Senior Visual Designer you ll work closely with the creative director
and members of the marketing team to design landing pages and top-of-funnel
experiences to drive engagement and conversion. You ll help define our bran
and take charge of transforming concepts into deliverables.
- Strategize & design concepts across media, including websites, display,
mobile and email marketing, brand guidelines, etc.
- Create benefit-driven, inspired design that drives results
- Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insights, testing
concepts and exploring design and messaging solutions
- Help to define, build upon and grow Chegg s brand and personality whi
maintaining our brand style guide for all teams to utilize & reference
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & channel leads on project
planning, marketing/social campaigns, and landing pages from start to
- You can clearly demonstrate how your work has resulted in improved KPIs
through analysis and actioning on consumer insights and user behavior.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- You have strong visual-design fundamentals: BA, BS, or BFA in graphic
design, art direction, etc.
- You are a master of typography, a color specialist, and a ruler of the
- You demonstrate strong visual expertise with a strong portfolio
demonstrating your skill across several platforms (online and off).
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- You re one with the web and social media.
- You have a passion for youth culture, voice, and trends with excellent
oral and written communications.
- You are a team player and ready to jump in & get your hands dirty on
whatever is needed anytime anywhere.
Please provide your online portfolio link to preview previous projects and
sample of your work*
Show moreShow less