Senior Com and Ben Specialist
- Work with ARIA management to understand all required aspects to implement and maintain the company’s reward strategy.
- Work with the different team members to understand and ensure that a comfortable working environment is achieved for all.
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the field.
- Maintain a consistent compensation and benefits guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Ensure that compensation practices comply with current laws and regulations.
- Assist in developing and budgeting competitive benefit packages to promote employees’ engagement.
- Manage employees’ contractual process and ensure full onboarding.
- Administer payroll and benefits to calculations, bank transfers, claims resolutions, update reports, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure that all payroll and benefits payments are reported correctly through monthly JVs and payments follow up.
- Administer social insurance registration and renewals, labor office relations and any other complementary personnel work required to ensure proper management of the employee record within the company.
- Perform internal grievance and complaints investigations and resolutions.
- Suggest, promote and handle employees’ events and activities.
- Work with governmental entities to ensure the smooth operation of the company.
- Work with the legal authorities and coordinate with legal office any documentation issuance required for the company.
- Offer competitive services for the employees.
- Prepare and present monthly and on demand reports to ARIA HR and management covering all areas.