SAP Young Professional Program
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications
- Learn directly from SAP experts
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Egypt
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Engineering/MIS which includes modules on logistics, supply chain and operation management .
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested
- Candidates must have a home in or around Cairo as travel / accommodation is not provided
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken
- The program will commence in mid -late September 2019 and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday – Thursday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 3 months.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.