Sales Development Representative
At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we’re building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that drives our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
The Sales Development Rep position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities. You’ll work in close collaboration with marketing and enterprise field sales to create revenue pipeline by uncovering and converting leads. You will report to the Manager of Sales Development.
This is an entry-level job where you can start a career in technology sales. SDRs are expected to be in the role for at least one year.
· Make 50 cold calls per day
· Apply knowledge of Ping’s offerings, market, and trends to uncover sales opportunities
· Work with Sales and Marketing to implement account-based prospecting strategies
· Use technology, such as Salesforce, to contact leads and convert them to sales opportunities
· Achieve quota targets
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University (minimum 3.3 GPA)
· About 2 years of experience in a similar role (SDR/TDR/BDR, recruiting, customer service)
· Desire to grow a career in sales
· Open PTO
· Parental Leave
· Free Healthcare Option
· 401(k) Match
· Generous Holiday Schedule
· Commuter Offset
· Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.