1. Attend the internal kickoff meetings with all the concerned departments in order to obtain the needed information concerning the new project.
2. Create the O.C of the upcoming project in order to analyze the manpower and resources needed.
3. Revise the project’s budget in order to issue budget zero within one month from the kickoff meeting.
4. Arrange weekly meetings with all the project’s staff in order to discuss the updates, resolve any issues and inform the Director of any necessary updates.
5. Follow up on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of the project with all the departments.
6. Follow up on sending the weekly/monthly reports that are delivered to the head office.
7. Follow up on the contract terms of the project in order to make sure that all the terms are being complied with.
8. Manage the delivery of each phase to the consultant and ensure applying the needed amendments stated in the punch list to avoid any conflicts.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
– Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
– Auto CAD
– Primavera is a plus
– PMP is a must
Eye Of Riyadh