- Prepare marketing plan from scratch, and develop marketing strategy
- Prepare and review the annual marketing budget, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all activities; monitor periodically expenditure against approved budgets and reconcile / monitor budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets
- Lead all activities of the Marketing Department viz. Brand Management, Market Research & Analysis, Acquisition of New brands/ Agencies, New Product Conceptualization, New business development
- Conduct industry and market research and analysis support company’s expansion plans and support the development of new markets, products and clients
- Establish guidelines on the brand values and usage for all the brands marketed by including all in-house brands
- Ensure that the brand building events, sales campaigns and various media advertisings are delivered with marketing expertise, creativity, quality standards and optimal cost
- Plays a leading role in the establishment of the business’s brand building strategies across all channels.
- Oversee the conduct of regular Client Satisfaction Surveys to gather consumer insights into the services delivered
- Monitor all advertising and media activity across segments; Manage media booking, creative briefs, monitoring and reporting of competitive activity, agency/supplier interface, conceives and implements appropriate promotional activity, evaluates and monitors spend against budget
- Manage all media relations (i.e. radio, newspapers, magazines, sponsorships, etc) to ensure that the various events i.e. openings, sales, promotions, brand building, editorial coverage are carried out professionally, timely
- Develop an excellent understanding of the market, current and potential business opportunities, and ensure that meets the qualification criteria on all new opportunities
- Keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention.
- Manage and handle promotions; Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products, work with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies
- Develop and review marketing policies based on business needs, develop all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient management within the company and ensure compliance with Marketing policies and procedures by all department staff