**Remote Position – Can be located anywhere in the US**
Under the direction of the Sr Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate responsible for administering and helping to manage digital media strategies for the Johnson Fitness & Wellness retail stores. The Marketing Associate will support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Johnson Fitness & Wellness has 80+ retail stores which sell the top brands in home exercise equipment, massage chairs, billiards, and grills. We are working towards growing our brand recognition, customer leads, and sales throughout the United States.
This position is responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns. The role will work closely with the Sr Marketing Manager to help best find market needs and propose individual solutions to drive lead generation and other objectives.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Perform market research to determine the best mix of digital and traditional for best reach.
- Management of traditional marketing partner (out-of-home marketing – billboard, television) relationships.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects and responsibilities will be added.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent. A high school degree with relevant on the job experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience launching traditional advertising programs
- Experience building layered marketing plans
- Experience launching content marketing campaigns, and content marketing initiatives
- Understanding of the paid, owned, and earned media space
- Understanding of marketing plans
- Ability to communicate with store associates and managers
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing)
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Studio
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Johnson Health Tech