Integrated Lean Six Sigma Engineer – Biscuits Plant
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Integrated Lean Six Sigma Engineer, Biscuits Plant based in 10 th of Ramadan Cairo, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to support all the continuous improvement projects of the section. Permanently seek for the best practices for both internal and external processes via benchmarking as well as tracking common KPIs like e.g. global efficiency, yield, line manning.
- Responsible for efficiency, productivity projects of the section. Permanently seek for the best practices for both internal and external processes via benchmarking. Responsible for common KPIs like e.g. global efficiency, yield, line manning, gross conversion productivity.
- Responsible for Integrated LEAN 6 SIGMA journey implementation for the site.
- Process & loss mapping and value stream improvement.
- Building core team capability to lead AM activities, use loss identification & eradication tools
- Responsible for line / section KPI’s.
- Ensure the sustainability of the IL6s program at the sites, leading culture change.
- Coach the site teams to ensure consistent use of the Mondelez way of working, and sustainability of the performance improvements
- Responsible for technical staff regarding optimum use of M&R funds, preventive maintenance activities and cost-effective management of maintenance budget.
- Responsible for establishing a team culture at the lines by providing clear understanding of the requirements for the IL6S culture (e.g. organization, TPM, behaviors / attitude and culture). Support team-building activities of production teams in cooperation with team-
- Coordinate and / or execute trainings for blue collar in cooperation with E&T
- Co-lead the implementation of change at site
- University degree in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related fields.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant manufacturing experience, including 2 years or more in an operations.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing applications, PC literacy in terms of MS Office.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Strong stake holder management skills.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.