Human Resources Senior Executive
- Support and assist the Director of Human Resources and the Department within the overall Human Resources operations.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of all employees excluding of Level 10 – 7 positions.
- Ensure all positions hold up to date Job Descriptions compiled by the relevant Department leader.
- Be available for employees at all levels to advise, counsel and assist with problems or queries.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedure when necessary.
- Coordinate, control and inspect the work done by the HR team and provide feedback / recognition as deemed necessary. Monitor cleanliness and efficiency of the Employees facilities at all times.
- Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis.
- Ensure Annual Performance Reviews are carried out for every employee at least once every 12 months and are in line with the Performance Management Cycle. File and maintain records of the same as per company policy.
- Maintain up to date information of ALL HR Policy Manual and adhere to them respectively.
- Maintain self-development of soft and technical skills to ensure progress in in the department.
- Follows up on office maintenance issues, service reports, HR team assignments and tracing.
- Participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- Comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- Follow up with different committees on the implementation of the ISO and Environmental Health and Safety implementation as per company policy and government requirements.