Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to
enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod
product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of
hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is
wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a
part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by
shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends
Job Title:Facilities Coordinator
Department:9040 – Facilities HQ
This role provides administrative and project support to the Facilities and
Operations organization as well as provide office management support.
Responsibilities include providing some training and some overlap for reception
desk activities, ensuring polished and professional company representation at
all times, oversee mail distribution with receptionist, office supply
administration with receptionist support, support with meeting requests
(conference room set-up, catering/business meal requests, etc.), and general
office administration tasks. This position also provides support of internal
space planning as well as internal moves.
- Support Facilities and Operations with general administrative tasks as
needed. Assist in event planning and coordination. Assist with
coordinating travel arrangements, expense reporting, meeting preparation,
document and presentation preparation, filing, and other general
- Support Facilities department with ticket requests and space planning
administration (new hires, workspace/office moves, service requests,
etc.) Manages, along with the Global Real Estate and Facilities Manager,
the seating plan for existing corporate staff as well as new hires as
well assisting with any corporate moves that need to occur.
- Assists Global Real Estate and Facilities manager in tracking the growth
of the organization.
- Assist Receptionist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution
of office and kitchen supplies as well as business cards.
- Coordinate scheduling and catering orders for various meetings.
- Support meeting preparation and conference room set-ups.
- Manages the keying system for the desks.
- Maintains sensitive and/or confidential information for Insulet
- Assists Global Real Estate/ Facilities Manager and the Acton Facilities
Manager in coordinating scheduling and documentation to support
preventative maintenance of operations for Facilities and other
- Assist as needed for maintaining tool files for Facilities equipment,
support other departments.
- Assist in coordinating EH&S activities including training, supplies and
- Generate some purchase orders and invoicing for Facilities department.
Supports budgeting and analysis of the Facilities Team as needed.
- Provide and assist facilities manager with training and mentoring to
ensure receptionist is knowledgeable and trained on reception coverage
duties and protocols. Provide backup reception coverage during breaks,
lunches, absences from work, ETO, etc.
- Oversee security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and online
reception kiosk, and issuing visitor badges and reporting status and any
updates to the facility manager.
- Oversee and provide onboarding support to new employees (full-time
employees, temporary employees, and contractors). Assists with card
access and monitoring of the system in conjunction with IT.
- Assist in patient pickups, by talking to the DC and product support to
move along the process.
- Assist in providing cubicle, office, and other seating and building
signage as needed.
- Provide support to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor s Degree is required
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative support position is
- Exceptional customer service orientation. Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to handle multiple tasks in a
fast paced environment.
- Professional presentation; exceptional oral and written communication
skills. Demonstrated problem solving skills; detail-oriented, self-
starter and proactive approach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds: this person will need to stock office
and kitchen supplies
- Some travel locally between Billerica and Acton facilities during
business hours as needed
Show moreShow less