To deliver training and capacity building activities for children and youth refugees, on prevention, resilience and protection interventions. S/he will work closely with target refugees and migrants at risk children and youth to ensure their life skills, personal resilience and psychosocial support for them.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Degree in a Social Sciences, humanities, psychology, Or any relevant degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of successful experience on the field work preferably in raising awareness and positive discipline and strong experience of dealing with children and youth.
- Proven Expertise in designing and facilitating Life skills programs for children between 8 and 18 years old.
- Proven knowledge and skills in activity planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven expertise in child protection and Child Resilience
- Evidence of analytical understanding and a commitment to improving child rights
- Good working knowledge of English and Arabic (reading and writing).
- Good training and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with Refugees context is an absolute advantage
- Report writing skills required
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector, this role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy
Save the Children