Data Warehouse Admin
In this role, you will be responsible for data warehouse development, analysis, developing
reports, and creating new data environments. The ideal candidate has experience in data
analysis, SQL and BI tools like Tableau and Business Objects.
You must also come with Oracle Database management experience using PL/SQL and a
strong background using constants and variables, procedures and functions, types and
variables of those types, and triggers.
- Analyze business requirements and outline solutions; create data lineage maps.
- This person will be performing design, development and deployment that is required
to support a MS SQL Data Warehouse and BI Analysis databases plus all ETL to
populate the Data Warehouse.
- Analyze, understand and makes sense of complex source data, create data models,
and determine the best methods for data staging ETL/ELTL into the data warehouse.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and
- Communicate with end-users, developers and administration team to ensure data is
- Develop, manipulate data reports, and build complex dashboards using BI tools.
- Build Talend workflows to enable data movement
- Provide recommendations on improving data platform
- Develop complex data marts and pull data from various sources for analysis
- Work with various teams to train on platform capabilities and code management
- Identify data discrepancies and develop data metrics
- Align fundamental data warehouse packages or system changes