Collection Section Head
About the Job
- Follow up daily during the collection period with Business Developers & Distributors the collection of the financial claims to ensure collection targets are achieved & resolve any issues escalated from the branch.
- Ensure Collection targets are achieved on each collection period(s) monthly & resolve any issue escalated.
- Review customers with cash overdue to suggest decreasing their credit limits to save the company financially.
- Visit different branches which have bad collection performance to revise collection actions taken to set correction action in line with the sales team.
- Visit key customers who have big problems/delays in the collection to resolve these issues & revise collection cycle with customers.
- Follow-up & analyze deeply the increase in credit limits or special cases for collection to take action & escalate to concerned managers
- Review the purchase volume for customers as per IMS reports compared with their credit limits at the company in order to define the financial risks for dealing with them.
- Follow up daily with sales teams to determine the collection status of returned cheques from customers on the agreed time in order to achieve the collection targets of returned / uncollected cheques.
- Review returned cheques volume & their collection rate per branch, area in order provide National Sales Manager with data in order to be reviewed with the Sales & Branch Managers.
- Analyze all returned cheques from customers who have a delay in the collection to take appropriate action/s ( substitution, transfer to the legal section or escalate to concerned managers)
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to the direct manager to reveal achieved versus planned objectives.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
People Management Responsibilities:
Performs all Management responsibilities to lead & Motivate own staff to ensure high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- Employees have clear job objectives and challenging targets.
- Employees receive appropriate coaching, learning & development.
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity.
- Appropriate compensation and rewards motivate and recognize top performance-based
- on actual performance and compliance with the company business conduct standards.
- Maintains two-way communication.