Call Center Agent
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer
- inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer
- service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal
- Other duties as assigned.
View & Apply